Municipal administration A – Z

Saxony Service-Portal – Amt 24

Back to overview

Birth in a foreign country

General information

If a German is born in a country other than Germany, the civil status case can be certified in the natal register upon application.


The registrars are happy to advise you.

Legal bases

§ 36 Law of Civil Status (Personenstandsgesetz, PStG)